ICOAEF VII. International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance
& Extended with Social Sciences
November 23th-24th, 2019
Yaşar University, İzmir (Turkey)
Dear Colleagues / Scholars,
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to participate ICOAEF VII. International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance & Extended with Social Science will host well-known academics, journalists, consultants, and practitioners.
ICOAEF VII. provides an opportunity for all those interested in Applied Economics & Finance and all the topics from social sciences related to these disciplines to discuss their research and to exchange ideas. Researchers are invited to submit both empirical and theoretical papers that are broadly consistent with the conference’s special topics.
Papers from all the following fields including all social sciences related with topics below may be submitted: Applied Macroeconomics, Applied Microeconomics, Applied International Economics, Applied Energy Economics, Applied Financial Economics, Applied Agricultural Economics, Applied Labor and Demographic Economics, Applied Health Economics, Applied Education Economics, Applied International Trade, Econometrics, Applied Statistics, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Quantitative Methods, Mathematical Finance, Operations Research, Risk Management, Applied Business.
ICOAEF VII is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions.
ICOAEF VII. will be organized based on the standards of the Council of Higher Education Academic Incentive Allowances Criteria
The language of the abstracts/papers and presentations can be English or Turkish.
Participation is possible through oral presentations and virtual/ online presentations (by Google Hangouts on air with ICOAEF Youtube channels (01–02–03–04). The only thing that authors should have for online presentation is having a gmail account. For Details Please Click Here
|Deadline for Abstract Submission :||May 20th, 2020
|Deadline for Abstract Accept/Reject Notifications:||May 23th, 2020|
|Deadline for Registration and Payment:||May 25th, 2020|
|Deadline for Full Paper Submission:||July 20th, 2020|
|Publishing Date for Full Paper Proceedings :||August 20th, 2020|
|First Paper (Presenting Participants)||60 €|
|2nd, 3rd (Presenting Participants)||30 € (Per Paper)|
|First Virtual/Online Paper||50 €|
|2nd, 3rd Virtual/Online Paper||25 € (Per Paper)|
|Non-presenting participants & Listeners||40 €|
All the accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Program and Abstract Book (with an ISBN number). Submission of full paper is not required. However, after the Forum all the registered participants will have the opportunity to publish their papers in one of the following journals without publication fee after review by chair. The papers will go through a fast blind peer-review process. All submitted full papers should follow the journals’ guidelines.
Eastern Journal of European Studies (EJES) is indexed by SCOPUS and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI – Web of Science). The topic of the special issue covers only studies in Eastern European Economics. All selected articles proposed for publishing in EJES will undergo a blind review process and will respect the conditions specified at here.
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics (CEJEME) is indexed by SCOPUS and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI – Web of Science). The topics of the special issue cover only the Applied Economics and Finance concepts. All selected articles must be submitted separately via electronic system and undergo standard referee process under double blind policy.
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics (JRGE) is indexed by SCOPUS and EBSCO.
The topics of the special issue covers all applied economics, finance concepts and social sciences.
The selected papers of the conference will enter the review process by Organization committee. There’ll be guest editor from Organization Committee for Special Issue.
Authors has to be ensure their manuscripts are original and free from plagiarism and prepare in Native English.
Authors should have to pay US$ 500 + Bank Charges directly to the Publisher after approval of manuscripts for publishing.
All manuscripts will be published in “Open Access”
International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE) is indexed by SCOPUS and EBSCO. The Journal will published some selected papers from ICOAEF’19 Conference. The selected papers will enter double blind peer review process.
- Quantitative Finance and Economics (QFE) is indexed by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI – Web of Science),Google Scholar, DOAJ. The Journal will published some selected papers from ICOAEF’19 Conference. The selected papers will enter double blind peer review process.
- Business and Economics Research Journal (İş ve Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi – BERJOURNAL): is indexed by ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, ASOS. Charge for Publishing is 250 TL and will be paid by Authors directly to BERJOURNAL. Paper Review procedure will be handled by Organization Committee
- Journal of Management and Economics Research (Yönetim ve Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi – YEAD): is indexed by ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, ASOS. Selected Papers will be offered for 2019 issues. Paper Review procedure will be handled by Organization Committee
- ANEMON Journal of Social Sciences of Mus Alparslan University : is indexed by ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, ASOS, Google Scholar. Paper Review procedure will be handled by Organization Committee
- EKEV Akademi Journal is indexed by ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, ASOS. Charge for Publishing is 250 TL and will be paid by Authors directly to EKEV Akademi Journal. Paper Review procedure will be handled by Organization Committee
- Journal of Empirical Economics and Social Sciences(JOURNALEESS); Selected papers will be published on 2019 issues. Paper Review procedure will be handled by Organization Committee. JOURNALEESS is directly supported and managed by ICOAEF & ICEESS Conferences
- Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University Social Sciences Research Journal; Selected papers will be published.
- Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems and Applications; Selected papers will be published.
Full texts will be sent to the journals after evaluated by the conference organizing committee.
The submission for ICOAEF VI is now open and the deadline for the submission is October 15th, 2019. For submission, please visit our web site www.icoaef.com
We are looking forward to meet you at the ICOAEF VI Burhaniye Applied Sciences Faculty Practice Hotel, Burhaniye, Balıkesir (Turkey)
Prof. Burak DARICI