3rd International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance
Cyprus Science University
6-7 December, 2017
The conference is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions. The ICOAEF 2016 has attracted more than two hundred of participants from over 24 countries.3rd International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance (ICOAEF 2017) provides an opportunity for all those interested in the Applied Economics and Finance to discuss their research and to exchange ideas. Researchers are invited to submit both empirical and theoretical papers that are broadly consistent with the conference’s special topic. Papers from all the following fields may be submitted: Applied Macroeconomics, Applied Microeconomics, Applied International Economics, Applied Energy Economics, Applied Financial Economics, Applied Agricultural Economics, Applied Labour and Demographic Economics, Applied Health Economics, Applied Education Economics, Applied International Trade, Econometrics, Applied Statistics, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Quantitative Methods, Mathematical Finance, Operations Research, Risk Management, Applied Business.
INFER International Workshop on Applied Economics and 2nd Finance and International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance (ICOAEF 2016) have been selected one of the top economics conferences by the Royal Economic Society (RES) in 2015 and 2016, correspondingly. Please see the newsletters of RES below;
INOMICS Selected ICOAEF 2016 as one of the top economics events taking place 2016/17.
Deadline for full paper/abstract submission is October 20th, 2017.
Paper Accept/Reject Notifications: Before October 22th, 2017.
The deadline for the registration: October 29th, 2017
All accepted papers of the conference can be published in the Full-paper Conference Proceedings or the following journal:
- Journal of Reviews on Global Economics: is indexed SCOPUS, EconLit (American Economic Association), DOAJ, ECONIS, EconPapers(RePEc). The Journal will issue special issue for the conference.
- Journal for Economic Theory and Analysis is indexed by SCOPUS (since 2017) and EBSCO. The Journal will publish some selected papers from ICOAEF 2017 Conference.
- International Journal of Financial Studies: is indexed Emerging Sources Citation Index – E-SCI (Web of Science), EconLit (American Economic Association), DOAJ, ECONIS, EconPapers (RePEc), IDEAS. The Journal will issue special issue for the conference.
- Journal of Process Management – New Technologies International (JPMNT): is indexed by Index Copernicus, Scientific Indexing Services, SCIndex, OAJI, DRJI, MIAR, ROAD, ASI, getCITED, Open Access Journals, .docstoc, J-Gate, Scribd, Best of the internet directory, HotvsNot, Global Impact Factor.
- Journal of Management and Economics Research (Yönetim ve Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi): is indexed by ULAKBIM, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, ASOS. The Journal will issue special issue for the conference.
- Journal of Economics Policy Researches (Ikisat Politikasi Arastirmalari) is indexed by ULAKBIM and EBSCO. The Journal will published some selected papers from ICOAEF 2017 Conference.